- Full time Home/EU fees: £12,750 per year (MSc, 2020/21); £4,250 per year (PGCert, 2020/21); £8,500 per year (PGDip, 2020/21);
- Full time overseas fees: £29,850 per year (MSc, 2020/21); £9,950 per year (PGCert, 2020/21); £19,900 per year (PGDip, 2020/21);
- Part time Home/EU fees: £6,375 per year (MSc, 2020/21);
- Part time overseas fees: £14,925 per year (MSc, 2020/21);
Students starting their programme in 2020/21 who are eligible to pay EU fees will pay the same rate of tuition fees as UK students. This will apply for the duration of their programme, but may be subject to change by the UK Government for subsequent cohorts from 2021/22.
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK/EU deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31 March 2020, payment is due by 30 April 2020.
- If you receive an offer between 1 April 2020 and 30 June 2020, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1 July 2020 and 31 July 2020, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1 August 2020, payment is due within 2 days of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King’s Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
In addition to your tuition fees you can also expect to pay for:
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies
- Printing course handouts
- Society membership fees
- Travel costs to London for face-to face sessions and for travel around London.
- Graduation costs
IOPPN PGT Scholarships
The IoPPN is delighted to announce scholarships for students applying for 2020.
Financial help and support
Visit the fees and funding webpages to find out more about bursaries, scholarships, grants, tuition fees, living expenses, student loans and other financial help available at King’s.